I’ve yet to have the opportunity to try on a sport coat by L.B.M. 1911, but my hope is that will end shortly. I’m really drawn to the patterned options.
This post has 26 notes.
- online-user reblogged this from thisandthatstyle
- evolutionofagentleman likes this
- aribombari likes this
- either--or likes this
- massdesignus likes this
- mossandmarsh reblogged this from honorthytailor
- alfargo likes this
- honorthytailor reblogged this from thisandthatstyle and added:
I definitely like the look of LBM 1911, however, when I tried them on, they were entirely too short for me.
- sartorialdoctrine likes this
- yongdol73 likes this
- thisandthatstyle reblogged this from refinedcoast
- thisandthatstyle likes this
- thereisnogrey likes this
- thereisnogrey said: at my budget (~$0) I think their DBs are a bit too trendy for a $500+ item. the single-breasteds seem like a great buy for anyone, though. fantastic-looking cuts!
- juantrel87 likes this
- refinedcoast posted this